No products in the cart.
Branding Ideas with your Logo for your Company
Branding Service for Your Business and Services.
When you print your Logo and Slogan on your Business stationary like your business card or , Packaging or the Corporate Uniform or the simple Corporate Logo Printed T-Shirt you can your brand advertising is working by itself. Only make sure that the Branding materials looks great and gives a positive vibes to customers or client.
Here we take a tour on how good branding practice helps your business to grow.
Printing your logo on your Business stationery
Apart from business cards, you can print your logo on all sorts of stationery items, from envelopes to posters, printing, catalogues, brochures, presentation folders, letterheads, tent-cards, menu-cards, postcards, flyers, posters. business cards, flyers, Graphics, stickers labels, standee printing, apparel printing, mug printing, id card printing, office file printing, notebook printing, embossing, Gold foil stamping on anything to everything should carry your Logo
The most-used item is probably the letterhead on the paper used to print letters and official documents. Letterheads usually include your logo and your company’s contact information. Also consider printing your logo on envelopes, notebooks, presentation folders, key cards, pins, and more.
Printing your Business logo on clothing
The most common clothing pieces to print your logo are Corporate Uniforms, T-shirts, polo shirts, hats, hoodies, and socks. You can print logos on apparel in a few different ways, including apparel embroidery, screen printing, or digital transfer
- Embroidery on clothes: is a technique that involves a stitching machine. The image of the logo is uploaded to the software, and the machine stitches the logo on any surface. Thick fabrics are best if you want to go for the embroidery on apparels.
- Screen printing on clothes: is a technique that’s ideal for large quantities of products print because the screens have to be custom made for each design. The durability of screen printing is quite good and can last on fabric for a long time. This is a common method for printing logos on T-shirts and bags, Umbrella. Presentation folders etc.
- Transfers on clothes : are decal stickers made especially for fabric. This printing method is the least durable option, as it can peel off when you wash clothing in hot water. That said, it’s also the least expensive option and is perfect if you only need a few prints. A transfer is printed on a special printer and then pressed onto the fabric with a hot press.When printing your logo on clothing, make sure to do a sampling print first before going in to the large quantity.
Printing your logo on Product Packaging
If you sell products or clothing, you might want to print your logo on labels and tags or packaging like boxes and bags. Create custom product packaging that customers can recognize from a mile away. Beautiful and attention-grabbing, custom product packaging is not only nice to have but has become a necessity for brands who want to become more visible.
Number of different packages are used in order to keep the products safe. The packages are mainly of two types – (i) Industrial Package and – (ii) Consumers Packages. When printing your logo on packaging, make sure the logo is easy to see and recognize.
Collaborate with world-class product packaging designers to create beautiful packaging and label design for your products. If you’re interested in printing your logo on clothing, check out Custom Ink or search for reputable vendors in your area.
Printing your logo on promotional Items
Your Logo can be printed on your promotional items like calendars, pens, key-chains and stickers. The colour and design of your logo will also influence how your design is supporting the promotional material. You will need to consider some of the following when designing any promotional material:
- Where to place your logo
- What size to make your logo
- What background color to use with it
Printing your logo on Sign Board
Whether it’s a sidewalk stand or a billboard, a sign board with your logo is an eye-catching way to show off your brand.
Some common materials used to print Sign Board include: Printing on Di-bond Printing on Acrylic Printing on Aluminum board Printing on Perspex, Printing on Glass, Printing on Thick Card, Printing on Foam board, Printing on Foam-ex, Printing on Wood, Printing on Corr-ex, Printing on Kappa-board and Printing on Stone.